AdonisJS User Roles #4.0
Simple Steps To Require Email Verification In Your AdonisJS App
Learn how to require your users to verify their email address using a Token model with AdonisJS and Lucid ORM.
Requiring email verification is a common practice among many websites. It usually involves the website asking the user to enter their email address and then clicking on a link that is sent to their email address. This link can be clicked or opened in the browser, and it will take them to a page that confirms that they are who they say they are.
This process ensures that only real people with a valid email address can sign up for an account on the site. It also prevents people from using fake accounts or using someone else’s account without permission.
- Project Review
- Tracking User Email Verification
- Verify Email Token Methods
- VerifyEmail Mailer
- Generate Verify Email Token
- Send Verify Email User Method
- Testing Verify Email Send & Functionality
- Resend Verify Email On Invalid Token
- Restricting App Access For Unverified Users
Join The Discussion! (0 Comments)
Please sign in or sign up for free to join in on the dicussion.